All guests are encouraged to follow healthy behaviors to best protect themselves, including:
- Stay home if you are sick, or are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, including cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain or sore throat.
- Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions (heart disease, chronic lung disease, asthma, etc.) might be at higher risk for sever illness from COVID-19 and should not attend the Fairgrounds Fun Park Event.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after touching surfaces, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and dispose of used tissues in the trash.
Safety is the number one priority at North American Midway Entertainment and the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center.
COVID-19 Protocols to include:
- All NAME and ISFC staff and contractors will undergo a temperature check prior to each shift.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended for guests.
- All NAME and ISFC staff and contractors will be required to wear an approved mask.
- Increased availability of hand sanitizing stations around the Fairgrounds.
- Increased hand washing stations around the Fairgrounds.
- Increased routine cleaning and sanitization, with a focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Event layout designed to allow for physical distancing.
- Decals on the ground to encourage physical distancing while waiting in line for admission, rides or food.
- Guests will be seated on rides by staff to ensure social distancing.
- Implementation of no-touch admission.
- Cashless payment, including Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, offered at all Admission Gates.
- Cashless payment offered at all food stands.
- Plexi-glass shields will be set-up at all points of sale to protect guest-employee interactions.
- Disposable and single use utensils and condiments offered at all food stands.